Sending love to trans* women today, especially those for whom women’s day is not safe space. You matter and you’re welcome here.
if you ever, ever, ever, ever decide to ignore the pronouns that a trans* person has clearly specified and instead refer to them as “it”
- punch yourself in the face
- isolate yourself
- reevaluate your decisions
- punch yourself in the face again
- get a clue
- one more punch for good measure!
- say something else
if this process does not appeal to you there is an alternate option:
- walk away
- keep walking
- no that’s not far enough
- keep going
- walk into the ocean please
- there you go
- no you need to keep walking
- okay good now stay right there
thank you GOODBYE
When everyone holds their Trans* Day of Remembrance vigil this month, please don’t forget about CeCe McDonald. She’s in prison right now for fighting back & surviving a brutal attack that could have put her on this very list. We need to show support for our sister.
A big part of being an ally to trans women is caring about us before we get murdered
Is it just me or...
- People on the noticeable increase of gay kids coming out: This is so exciting!! I'm so glad that kids have the courage to come out now when they felt they couldn't before, and at such young ages too! That's so great!
- People on the noticeable increase of trans* kids coming out: What the fuck is up with all these fakers?
- That's how they react to bi kids coming out too.